Official Contest Rules
1. The Perfect Valentine Day Gift (“Contest”) is open to any individual who is a legal resident of the United States, eighteen (18) years-of-age or older, who registers by completing an official entry form at www.KLUP.com. Each entrant may complete only one entry per person. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and immediate family and household members of Salem Media of Texas, Inc., licensee of KLUP-AM (“Radio Station”), its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies, and its advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest. If a member of the household of an entrant has won a Radio Station contest in the previous thirty (30) days, that entrant shall not be eligible to win the Contest.
2. There will be one (1) Grand Prize winner. The winner will be selected by random drawing on February 13, 2014 at 5:00 PM from among all eligible entries received from 12:00 AM February 1, 2014 to 5:00 PM February 13, 2014. Entrants need not be present to win. The winner will be announced on-the-air on Friday, February 14, 2014 at 7:56 AM. The winner will be notified by e-mail or telephone within two (2) weeks from the date of selection. The winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability and, where lawful, publicity release. If Radio Station does not receive the affidavit and release within two (2) weeks of notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, by signing the affidavit and release, the winner grants permission to the use of his/her/its name, likeness, picture, portrait, hometown, service mark, voice, biographical/other information, and statements for advertising and promotional purposes for this and other promotions by Radio Station without additional compensation. The prize will be awarded on February 14, 2014 after all required proof and documentation is received. The Grand Prize winner has until March 3rd, 2014 to redeem the prize and must appear at the Radio Station offices at 9601 McAllister Freeway, Suite 1200, San Antonio, Texas 78216, between the hours of 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM, to claim the Grand Prize. Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received. Radio Station is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or mishandled entries.
3. There is one (1) Grand Prize: A Valentine’s Day Box of Love from Schakolad Chocolate Factory; a $250.00 Gift Certificate for Mark Sadovski Jewelers; a “Spectacular Dream Clean” home cleaning service from Maid Affordable; and a Cupid’s Choice Couple’s Massage from Spa D’Sante (“Grand Prize”), with an approximate retail value of $725.00. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent will be given for the Grand Prize, provided however, Radio Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
4. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by and be bound by all of these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of General Manager of Radio Station ("Contest Judge"). All decisions regarding the Contest including, but not limited to, selecting the winner, will be made by the Contest Judge, whose decisions shall be final. The Contest Judge may prohibit an entrant from participating in this Contest, in his/her sole discretion, if, in the opinion of the Contest Judge, the entrant fails to abide by these rules, or otherwise acts (i) in a non-professional or inappropriate manner, (ii) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant or Radio Station, its parent company, its parent’s affiliated companies or its advertising and promotion agencies, or (iii) in any other disruptive manner. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes, and may be required to complete a W-9 taxpayer identification form. All federal, state, and local laws apply. By participating in the Contest, each entrant agrees to release and hold Radio Station, its parent company and its parent’s affiliated companies harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including, without limitation, personal injuries, death, and property damage, and claims based on any libel, slander, illegal competition or trade practice, violation of rights of privacy, infringement of copyrights or other rights of third parties.
5. To find out the winners of the Contest, send your e-mail request to contest@KSLR.com or look for the winner's name posted on the Station web site, once the name has become available upon the conclusion of the Contest.